this and that...and all

Sunday, April 22, 2007

NOW

Till now I had no complaints about anything except one. I had one question burning me for a very short period of my life. Then I was 15 yrs old. The incident is my father's on the spot death in an accident. I asked no one in particular, Why he must leave us all so suddenly? I didn't even had chance to say Goodbye while he left home that night. But instead of worrying much about it, I moved on. I changed my life. I started to see things differently.

Nothing in this life is permanent. Time changes everything. Then why worry? Why pray for this and that and feel down when your wish doesn't come true? Just leave it to Time. Drift along. Mold yourself into the situation you are given into. Then you will not feel any pain. I guarantee.

This is not philosophy, mind you. I am a very practical guy. I know this is easy say than done. One can at least give it a try.

No comments: