this and that...and all

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Desperately seeking that friendly smile....

Its been almost one year I have come to Singapore. I have been searching for that smile from the day one. No success till now. Well can say 'no complete success'. Not that Singaporeans are unfriendly but I find them very much involved in their own world. That too very stressed out world. There is good side and bad side for this. Singapore became kinda financial hub in this part of the world. Thats a good thing. But on the other side, people became more and more separated from each other. Although thats my opinion, it is supported by one of my Singaporean friends. Her way of saying is, Singaporeans should once in a while take time to 'stop and smell the flowers'. haha...I like that expression.

No comments: